- Candidates who have secured admission for the first year of MBA / MMS / PGDBM / PGDBA are required to pay the fees :
- At the Government/Aided/University Departments as approved by the State Government.
- At the respective private institute as approved by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Bandra (East), Mumbai.
- The concession (if any) in the tuition and development fees may be offered to following candidates :
- Maharashtra State candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.
- Maharashtra State candidates belonging to Economically weaker sections.
- Note :
- The extent of fees concession, nature of fees concession (loan/scholarship), requirements of certificates etc. will be decided by the State Government and same shall be binding on the candidate.
- The details of the fees concession (if any) will be made available to aspiring candidates at the time of filling of Option Form for CAP Round-I.
Reference : AICTE Guidelines No- AICTE/Legal/04(01)/2007, April 2007 and Circular no.698 dt.24th August 2007 issued by Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Mumbai.
The candidate who has been provisionally admitted may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation in duplicate, in the prescribed pro forma - O and may request for refund of fees. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made in due course. It is made clear that such application for cancellation will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full and by submitting the original documents. Refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as shown below :
|1.||Request Received before date of start of academic session & seat could be filled by the Institute before the cutoff date||Entire fee less Rs. 1000/-|
|2.||Request received after start of academic session & Seat could be filled by the Institute before the cutoff date||Entire fee less the Cancellation Charges# on pro rata basis|
|3.||Request received before/after start of academic session & seat could not be filled by the Institute||No Refund (except security deposit)|
- Note :
- Entire amount of Security/Caution Money Deposit is to be refunded to candidate.
- # For calculation of amount on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day after start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cutoff date, then cancellation charges will be the higher amount of (total fees)/12 or Rs. 1000/-.