Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
* Process flow of “e-Suvidha” Scheme *
1) Make available the Peripheral for Digital College
Server, Client, Laser Printer, Modem, Scanner, Internet
Connection, CD- Writer, and UPS.
2) First get print out of the Standard Admission form.
format of admission form is available on DU Portal. On the
backside of this form please include necessary information
required for the college.
3) At the time of admission, fill up this form by the student.
Request them to write the Branch name, enter all relevant
information carefully. Mention the Mobile No. carefully.
Request the student to keep the Xerox of this form. With
help of information mentioned in the form Student’s Login
is created. Student has to answer 3 questions to activate
e-Suvidha Login Id.
4) Verify the college definition which is available on DU
The copy of this is already sent to college for verification.
Verify all necessary information pertain to college. This
information is available on DU Portal for all the users.
5) Install the Digital College CD on sever.
6) Scan all admission forms with the help of Canad
available with DIGITAL COLLEGE Software.
7) Enter all the information carefully with the help of
COLLEGE Proper care should be taken while entering the
student’s name it should be as per XII th / Qualifying
Examination Mark statement. Information once enter will
used for generation of all types of Pre-filled forms such
eligibility form, Exam form, Attendance Record, Address
Record , etc.
8) Edit the information, if required with the help of DIGITAL
9) Generate Eligibility forms.
10) Distribute the Eligibility forms to Students. Ask them to
and sign the eligibility form for the correctness of their
personal information and mark the changes/corrections on
11) Carry all the corrections suggested by the students
DIGITAL COLLEGE software.
12) After carrying all the corrections, inward all eligibility
with necessary fee details through DIGITAL COLLEGE
13) Upload all the eligibility Data through Smart Client.
14) Submit all Eligibility Forms with necessary original
documents/ Xerox and e-Suvidha and eligibility fee to
Eligibility Section within prescribed date.
15) Each college is given unique college Login Ids to carry
to day administrative work with University. The password
16) In the college Login Id Messaging facility is also
With the help of which colleges can send their mails to
respective sections /officers.
17) University will confirm the eligibility of each student
18) As soon as eligibility is confirmed, the PRN is
the student and it is communicated to each student
19) The list of eligible students with PRN is made available
College Login Id also.
20) The student whose eligibility is not confirmed due to
reason is also made available on college Login Ids, also it
communicated to student through SMS, so that
college/students can clarify their queries.
21) Until the eligibility is not confirmed the PRN is not
22) Students can activate their “e –Suvidha” account as
they got the PRN
23) The College can send updated request regarding
Profile through their login ids
24) The request sent by colleges are confirmed by
25) The detail schedule of examination is published online.
26) The Exam forms will be generated by University.
27) These exam forms can be downloaded by College
28) Distribute these Pre-filled Exam forms to Students
29) Accept these forms with necessary fees from students.
30) Inward these Exam forms online with necessary fee
31) Submit the exam forms with Prescribed date
32) University will generate seat number
33) As soon as seat numbers are generated, all
regarding examination is available in college Login Id.
as Student Name List, Seat Summary, Admit Card.
34) Download students admit card and distribute them.
is ready with Paper Date and Time.
35) College can print the duplicate Admit card at their level
charge the maximum of Rs. 25/- for that
36) Colleges can also make request regarding paper
change. like and share our blog for latest updates