Unique Place For Students and Teachers

logo

Time Table Summer 2021 || Results winter 2020 || Get details in Mail || Join Whatsapp Group

28.7.10

Auto driver gets Rs 300 reward for honesty

The moment Manoj Rathi, who was going to Mathura with his family by train, saw autorickshaw driver Shaikh Imran rush towards station without carrying him, he noted down the autorickshaw number and rushed to the police.

"I realised it only on reaching the railway station. There was nobody inside. Only the bag was kept in front of the seat. I immediately returned to the place where the passenger had met me. There were two cops whom I narrated the incident. They knew about the matter," said Imran.

Rathi too had been trying to find out the autorickshaw driver after giving the vehicle number to the cops and was grateful to get his bag back though he missed the train.

Rathi gave Imran Rs 300 reward. A pat on his back and another Rs 200 reward came from zonal deputy commissioner of police Kailash Kanse, who also gave him a certificate.

"We are a spiritual family and pray five times a day. My dad taught me to go penniless or even remain hungry but never do anything immoral," said Imran, youngest of seven siblings.

A school dropout, he said he is happy to earn Rs 250-300 than get rich in a wrong way.

"I did not even touch the bag. It was only the cops who informed me there was money in it. All I wanted was to give the bag to it's owner," he said.
Share:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright © Nagpur University | Powered by RTMNU