Unique Place For Students and Teachers

logo

Time Table Summer 2021 || Results winter 2020 || Get details in Mail || Join Whatsapp Group

6.12.10

‘Adarsh was a conspiracy against me’

Choosing his hometown of Nanded to launch his defence, former chief minister Ashok Chavan claimed that Adarsh was a political conspiracy against him and certain people had given a “supari” to defame him. “It was a political conspiracy against me. Certain vested interests wanted to see me out and
gave a supari to ensure that I was removed,” Chavan said at a rally in Nanded.

Nanded is Chavan’s home turf and some of his close associates including MLC Amar Rajurkar were present by his side when Chavan voiced his opinion.

Chavan has kept a low profile since he was asked to resign due to the Adarsh Society scam. He had also skipped the first day of the Assembly session being held in Nagpur.

“I am innocent and have done nothing wrong in the Adarsh case. But the people will not spare those who hatched the sinister conspiracy to remove me and tried to end my political career,” Chavan said.

This was Chavan’s first visit to his hometown after he resigned and he was given a grand welcome by party workers and the locals.
Share:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright © Nagpur University | Powered by RTMNU