Unique Place For Students and Teachers

logo

Time Table Summer 2021 || Results winter 2020 || Get details in Mail || Join Whatsapp Group

16.7.11

CAP 2011- CAPAdmission Day 6; scooter maintenance course still untouched

CAP2011- CAPAdmission Day 6; scooter maintenance course still untouched
Day six of the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) went off smoothly witnessing a change in preference by students who are now gradually opting for branches like electrical and mechanical maintenance. Scooter maintenance is the only branch which has not been the option of any student since the CAP counselling for bifocal commenced.

Students arriving for counselling were anxious as they wanted to make sure that they got in to the college of their choice. Sameer Bhute, a student, said, "I have friends who had informed me that they did not get their choice of college so I was quite worried about the college that would be allotted to me. Fortunately, my first preference was Yashoda and I got admission in that college."

Colleges like Prerna Junior College and convent were also the preferences of many students. Sanyukta Doholiya said, "Prerna Junior College is a very good college and I have heard a lot about its faculty. I am happy that I got admission in my first preference."

All students who apply for bifocal also fill in their forms for general science, so if they do not get admission at the college of their choice through bifocal, then they get it through general science.

Amrit Kaur said, "Lot of students want to be prepared for either or. I hope there are no problems during my admission. I am eager to know which college I will be allotted. My first preference is St. Josephs Convent or St. Francis de Sales (SFS) College."
Share:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright © Nagpur University | Powered by RTMNU