Unique Place For Students and Teachers

logo

Time Table Summer 2021 || Results winter 2020 || Get details in Mail || Join Whatsapp Group

2.8.09

Youngsters welcome Friendship Day today

It's the time of the year when people around the world express their I care for you' feelings to their loved ones. From buying cards and friendship bands, to watching movies, or just spending some quality time with old buddies, the city is all set to celebrate the Friendship Day on Sunday.
"The first thing that I would do in the morning is to call all my old friends and wish them. They have been with me through thick and thin, and this is the day to do something special for them. I plan to spend the entire day with them," says Neha Khandelwal, an MBA aspirant.
For Sarmistha Das, a relationship manager, the day means double fun, with her best friend's birthday falling on the same date. "My friends have decided on watching the latest flick in the town," says Sarmistha.
Some have surprise plans up their sleeves for their friends. "I have arranged special passes to a rain dance party for two of my closest friends. However, I am keeping it as a surprise, and would reveal it to them only on the D-Day," says Sunil, a college student, who is confident his friends would love his surprise.
Many teenagers are also queuing at various gift shops to buy cards, friendship bands and gifts for their friends. An excited Class X student at a gift shop says, "I have bought a special gift for my friend, and would also tie a friendship band on her wrist."
While most youngsters are looking forward to the day, a few say they do not need a special day to celebrate their friendship.
"For me any day could be a friendship day, and to define such an emotional relationship within the boundaries of a specific day is not possible," says Piyush Sharma, a 3-star hotel manager.
Share:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright © Nagpur University | Powered by RTMNU